Sun 4/260

James Vess theevilapplepie at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 22:16:41 CST 2016

Thanks Mattis! I'm going to give him a follow.

It's been hard to find these systems or even cards anymore on Ebay, it went
from a few then fell to none.
I usually filter international though, so I don't have any insight there.
Part of why I really appreciate you providing that!

Maybe the spring Garage clean outs will get more that stuff flushed on to
Ebay this year ;) Just in time for me to find a new system to require parts
for.