Honneywell multics? from panels. the inline phots in this message folks...

Zane Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Mar 12 13:20:32 CST 2016

In order to qualify as a GCOS-8 Operator I was required to know how to configure all of these from memory, so I could configure and cold-boot the system from scratch.  As a Systems Analyst, I never touched them.

We had two DPS-8 mainframes.  One was a single CPU Development system, that at night we could do whatever we wanted with, for training.  The other was the 4-CPU production system.

Zane