Any word on the Multics revival front?

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 02:21:55 CST 2016

Sadly, I doubt it very much. It was still in use on emulated hardware until relatively recently and I assume BULL was still making money from it and guarding its assets. Thinkage still have GCOS products listed on their web site.

https://www.thinkage.ca/english/gcos/index.shtml

but sadly no longer a "B" compiler. I think that one has slipped past me...

Dave Wade
G4UGM