VMS/RSTS/RSX manuals available, SOC, DECdirect books, Newmarket UK

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 11 16:59:24 CST 2016

If you are happy to scan them (non-destructively) then that would be great! If it is not too many shelf-feet then I would be interested in keeping at least some of them, I can always give them to Jim Austin if they are too much.

Adrian, if you are prepared to ship them (along with the other bits and pieces we have been talking about) I am happy to pay the p&p, although it might make more sense to send the manuals direct to Mark.

Regards

Rob