Front Panels - PDP8 and PDP 11

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 9 17:35:54 CST 2016

On 09/03/2016 18:36, js at cimmeri.com wrote:

> On 3/9/2016 1:03 PM, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:
>> In a message dated 3/2/2016 3:32:48 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
>> rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com writes:

>> The only  process deviations I have allowed myself are as follows:
>
> Rod, very interesting!  Do you have a description of the full
> process?   Or what is the process after the screens are made?
>
> Thank you-
> -John

Well after the screens  are made Then to do the actual printing you need
a very skilled hand screen printer with
at least ten years experience.  Getting five or six layers (some on the
front and some on the back) to register   (line up) is not for the amateur.

My two girls are very good but even then we do not get 100% yeild.

Regards

Rod