VMS 4.4 source code microfiche

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:44:16 CST 2016

I do not know much at all about what it would take to compile this into a
working system. My first step is going to be to get over to the library and
get everything into a digital format. Ill be putting everything i scan up
online.

If there is a copy of the source on CD that someone can spare that would be
great, I was unaware any newer versions of the source code were distributed
on newer formats such as CD. I did buy the 4.4 source on microfiche though,
and am expecting to get some more DEC schematics on microfiche as well, so
i want to get familiar with scanning things with the microfiche scanner at
the library.

microfiche scanner, (i will be doing everything myself) I can get back to
you and look into scanning your set once i know how to work the scanner
better. Everything will be done by myself. The microfiche reader is in the
back of the library, usually for internal library use only by the genealogy
department, My friend is simply getting me access to the machine, i will be
doing all the scanning work and handling of materials myself. My slides
seem to be pretty scratched up, if they are beyond help, ill send you an
email and look into reading your 4.1 source set.

--Devin