"Key" to open an HP 264X terminal

Christian Corti cc at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jun 27 02:51:14 CDT 2016

On Mon, 27 Jun 2016, CuriousMarc wrote:
> side in which you have to insert a "key". Is the key just a small blade tool
> or does it have to be more special shape than that?

Yepp, it's just a small blade; you could use a strong paper clip or a 
small blade screwdriver instead.


More information about the cctech mailing list