Power cable identification

js at cimmeri.com js at cimmeri.com
Sun Jun 26 10:58:44 CDT 2016

On 6/26/2016 10:56 AM, Brent Hilpert wrote:
> On 2016-Jun-25, at 8:09 PM, Josh Dersch wrote:
>> What is the name of the rounded, 3-pin power connector often seen on early test equipment (I've seen it on older HP and Fluke stuff)?
>>   I have an S-100 chassis that inexplicably uses one, despite dating from 1982 or so.
> Is it a Cromemco? Inexplicable is right. The Cromemco Z2 S100 chassis from 1978 used them, I don't know what they were thinking using it that late, unless they got a deal on a mass clearout.

I'm not the original poster, but I also 
had an S-100 chassis with that power 
plug.  I think it was a small California 
Computer System (CCS) model.

- J.

More information about the cctech mailing list