Power cable identification

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 22:38:12 CDT 2016

Oval "HP" cords. Used on my older HP equipment and my Friden SWT 10 calculator. "New" ones show up on occasion on ebay for pretty cheap, this guy claims to have them in stock (all the way at the bottom) 


> On Jun 25, 2016, at 8:09 PM, Josh Dersch <derschjo at gmail.com> wrote:
> So I know for certain that this topic has come up before, but I cannot for the life of me find the thread(s) it appeared in, so I'm asking again (apologies in advance).
> What is the name of the rounded, 3-pin power connector often seen on early test equipment (I've seen it on older HP and Fluke stuff)?  I have an S-100 chassis that inexplicably uses one, despite dating from 1982 or so.  I need to track one of these cables down but I have no idea what it is exactly I'm looking for...
> Thanks as always,
> Josh

More information about the cctech mailing list