Power cable identification

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 22:12:09 CDT 2016

 > What is the name of the rounded, 3-pin power connector often seen on early
> test equipment (I've seen it on older HP and Fluke stuff)?  I have an S-100
> chassis that inexplicably uses one, despite dating from 1982 or so.  I need
> to track one of these cables down but I have no idea what it is exactly I'm
> looking for...

The trade name is 163.


More information about the cctech mailing list