Wanted: Ann Arbor Ambassador terminal

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Fri Jun 24 20:22:32 CDT 2016

On Fri, 24 Jun 2016, Ian Primus wrote:

> It's been a long time since I've asked about this, so I figured it was
> worth another shot. I've been looking for an Ann Arbor Ambassador
> terminal for close to fifteen years, with no success. It's kind of an
> obscure model, but they did exist. I heard of one being available
> several years back, but, unfortunately, someone else got it before I
> could.

I have an Ann Arbor Ambassador here with the original owner's manual.
It has been sitting on my shelf for 15 years or so, I must say the
always evil, "It worked when I put it on the shelf" and I am not about
to open a can of worms by plugging it in.

There were slight variations over the time they were on the market
(firmware versions?).  I don't remember whether this is an early or
later model.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS   : "...underneath those
   Athabasca University				   : tuques we wear, our