Other then being original is there any reason to get a RX02 ?

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Fri Jun 24 11:50:34 CDT 2016

Well you all convince me, I'm $125.00 poorer :-)

But now I'm going to have to start looking for hardware to build a
RSX-11M "rack".

A the good old days of full semi truck loads of custom color 11/40,
then 11/34A, then 11/44's showing up on the loading dock along with
pallets loaded with RK05, then RL02's.