HP Series-80 computers - PRM-85 board case? ... maybe!

John Ball ball.of.john at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 14:42:39 CDT 2016

>Anyone with a 3d printer want to make one for us?

Not only do I also own a PRM-85 but I do have part-time access to a 3D
printer. If I can get the prototyped models (and the model itself fits
within the limits of the printer bed)I can verify that they fit together in
an HP 80 series machine (85 in my case)and that the board itself fits inside
the enclosure however due to membership restrictions at our local makerspace
I cannot use the printer to fulfill any orders, plus they will eat up a lot
of filament.

-John