old friend is slimming down the warehouse

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Tue Jun 21 14:27:58 CDT 2016

An old friend of mine in GA is slimming down his warehouse. I know a long
time ago people sent me some pics and lists of things wanted, but that was a
long time ago. If you are looking for old servers, big blue IBM things, DEC
stuff, etc., please take a few minutes to send the following info to
oldthingswantednow at gmail.com

The name of the item

A short description

A link to a pic, or attach a pic

What you want to pay for it

The expected condition (tested, old and dirty is fine, etc.)

His health is not the best, but he wants this stuff to go to people who will
appreciate it, rather than by the pound.

He will do his best to answer everyone.

Inventory ranges from old typewriters to mainframes, and everything in
between.

Cindy Croxton

Electronics Plus