DL11 M7800

Paul Birkel pbirkel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 08:15:53 CDT 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Noel
Chiappa
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 5:57 AM
To: cctalk at classiccmp.org
Cc: jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Re: DL11 M7800

    > William Degnan

    > Update:  I now have .. a working .. DL11 (M7800)

What did the problem turn out to be (or is this a different one)?

If the latter, do you have any use for a 5-instruction 'scope loop program
which sends characters continuously, which you can toggle in, to help debug
the broken one? If so, let me know, and I'll verify that it works (I hand-
assembled it in my head :-), and send it along.

And Ethan, thanks for the tip about that old message! (I'd forgotten about
that one!) I will upload the content to the CHW (and add the DB9 pinouts,
too).

	Noel

-----

Yes, please.