Informer 213 terminal

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Sat Jun 11 15:00:15 CDT 2016

On 11/06/2016 18:17, Mattis Lind wrote:
> I just dig out this little thing form my father stash of various stuff.
>
> When bringing up the setup screen it does not look like the one in the
 > manual.

I love the way they felt they had to explain the keyboard at such
length.  And explain that the unmarked key is the space bar - I remember
when I was about 6 or 7, having to ask my dad how to get a space on his
office typewriter.

I was also amused to see they have a section on connecting it to the
UK's BT lines (in the days when things needed BT Approval) so it's
obviously intended for UK use, yet it's pictured with an American power
lead.

--
Pete