AT&T 3b2 vs SCSI2SD drive replacement

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Wed Jun 1 16:05:36 CDT 2016

Absolutely.

If I had an IRIX box right now, it would be spinning rust or an SSD.  One day I
hope to have a Crimson and a Fuel.

Any 3b2 is going to be significantly slower.

I still remember when I had my first 600G (not GR) that got upgraded to (3) 327
Mb drives.  I was very excited that I had *just shy* of 1 Gig of hard disk
storage space available.

Very different times.

Jerry