AT&T 3b2 vs SCSI2SD drive replacement

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Wed Jun 1 12:36:38 CDT 2016

We have recently had activity on the list discussing AT&T 3b2 related stuff,
then earlier today we have had discussions concerning the SCSI2SD drive
replacement hardware.

I was reviewing the online documentation for SCSI2SD, specifically here:

<http://www.codesrc.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=SCSI2SD>

and I specifically see that the AT&T 3B2/600 is supported.

Many years ago, when I was administering 3b2's, I had always remembered those
327 Mb drives were a PITA getting those replaced thru my supply system.

Wondering if anyone here is using SCSI2SD on their 3b2's, and if so, what are
your experiences?  Hopefully working well?

Jerry