VCF West tickets

Evan Koblentz cctalk at snarc.net
Sun Jul 31 14:35:00 CDT 2016

> Hold on a second I thought CHM admission was included in the price of the ticket. Also, is it saying that you have to be a CHM member and buy CHM tickets to get half off (i.e. just buying on the day of admission is not enough) otherwise I agree with Bill those of us who bought our tickets early you are being screwed.

CHM admission is not part of VCF admission. Sorry if we caused confusion
about that.

CHM gives half off admission if you have a VCF ticket, and vice-versa.

We hope the success of this year's show allows us to have a deeper
partner with CHM in the future, vs. this year we're simply an event
group renting the space.