ExpandaCore 18 core memory

Göran Axelsson axelsson at acc.umu.se
Sat Jul 30 03:06:12 CDT 2016

Sometimes you are lucky... A friend got a lot of documentation in a haul
just a few days ago, among it was some documentation about NORD-1 and
the ExpandaCore-18 was among it. So now I have complete schematics and
even some timing diagrams.  :-)

For reference I'll include the link to the document page,
https://sites.google.com/site/tingox/nd_documentation
Just in case someone would be looking for this document in the future
and finds this post.

He also had a lot of other good stuff for me but not scanned yet, I'll
just have to wait for that. Realistically I don't think I'm ready to add
a hard drive to the machine yet as I'm not sure I can even read the
memory. :-D

Göran