more vintage computer stuff

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Thu Jul 28 13:13:55 CDT 2016

This last batch with spreadsheet was not from GA, it was from St. Louis. So all the stuff you saw Todd, is pretty much still there.
The heat is killing them, almost literally. The temp in the warehouse reaches above 115 this summer, and it is making the workers sick.
Rich did say he reached out to several people, but never heard back from them.