Anyone have a spare PDP-11/84 serial console panel they could part with?

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 00:05:45 CDT 2016

I just acquired a PDP-11/84 that didn't come with a console panel.
That should have a 25-pin D-shell connector for the console serial
port, a baud rate selection switch, and a forced dialog switch, with a
single 20-pin connector for a ribbon cable that attaches to the
KDJ11-B and MDM. The part number should be 54-16508-01 according to
the manuals I have seen, although the only hits I find online have it
transposed as 54-16058-01.

If you have one available let me know offline in private email how
much you would want for one. I'm located in the Seattle, WA area.

-Glen