APL-100

Lee Courtney leec2124 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:12:41 CDT 2016

Hi Norman,

I don;t have any specific information on this terminal, but wanted to make
sure you are aware of the APL archive hosted at the Computer History Museum
- http://www.softwarepreservation.org/projects/apl/

If you run across any APL material not already in the archive please pass
along a copy and I'd love to add it.

Thanks!

Lee Courtney

--