Possibly rarest Apple 1 ever for auction

Corey Cohen applecorey at optonline.net
Fri Jul 22 18:54:27 CDT 2016

It was not someone at the PCB manufacturer.  They would not have had access to the prom software.

This was a pre-NTI board so Apple at the time was only a handful of people, the only technician was Dan Kottke and he was asked about the board already.

BTW, The only known defective board is Woz's personal NTI board which was repaired by cutting a short under the green coat between two address lines.

Cheers,
Corey

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ