DEC H-500 Computer Lab pins and docs (was Re: Straight 8 up on Ebay just now)

Karl-Wilhelm Wacker kwwacker at ptd.net
Tue Jul 19 19:21:48 CDT 2016

This company does custom tapered pins in brass -
There are others out there I'm sure.

I would find out what their minimum is and get a bulk order together.

http://www.stanlok.com/Taper_Pin_Pages/an386.html

 A place I worked for in the past had www.mill-max.com do a custon part for
them,
in the 100's - I would talk to them about a part also.

Karl