Straight 8 up on Ebay just now

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue Jul 19 02:07:19 CDT 2016

On 7/18/2016 10:23 PM, Sam O'nella wrote:
> There may be some archives here or vcf with enough prices.  Iirc i thought i remember one selling for something pretty high (8000/12000?) X years ago although i think like this it's a calculated price of doubling the last sale they saw. Although apple 1s seem to accomplish whatever that law is called :-)
I think Straight 8's are nearly to the point that other systems which
have published tracking inventories.  There are very few, this one looks
complete, or near complete.

That said I'd figure though some of the higher prices such as the
current PDP8/I and GT40 are setting for want of bids, they aren't that
far from what you have to pay to get said systems on demand. This one
may go for around the opportunistic price, and be lower, but $10 to $12k
isn't going to be surprising.