Building the Ultimate Classic Mac.

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Jul 17 14:56:59 CDT 2016

that is interesting to know the old os can be  run under the  newer.
I am confused on some of the G5 stuff.
there is a real early one that has non intel processor
then there is a  1.1  ( i have one too) but you can not upgrade  to the
latest os (bummer)

then there is the G% 3  or 3.3  dated one that   will  run currect os  too.

is there a way to force the 1.1 one to run currest os  somehow!?

Ed#

In a message dated 7/17/2016 12:47:17 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cmhanson at eschatologist.net writes:

On Jul  15, 2016, at 1:49 PM, Austin Pass <austinpass at gmail.com>  wrote:

> I have several G5's, but am at a loss as to what to do with  them. If
they supported classic Mac OS I'd have one up and running in a  heartbeat.

You can't boot MacOS 9 on them, but you can run Classic  under 10.4 on a G5
and it screams.

--  Chris