Building the Ultimate Classic Mac.

Austin Pass austinpass at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:58:42 CDT 2016

I have a "pinstripe" grey G4 PowerMac with (if memory serves) a 400Mhz CPU - would this be a safer bet?

Is there any way to underclock the 1.25Ghz CPU's in the mirror door for improved reliability in the mirror door?

We used the MD PowerMac as an OS X 10.3 server running Macintosh Manager catering for two suites of eMacs and iMacs running 9.2.1 "back in the day", and I don't recall it being overly unreliable.

-Austin.

Sent from my iPhone