OSX, OS/2, ECS, and Blue Lion (was Re: NuTek Mac comes)

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Thu Jul 14 17:39:23 CDT 2016

Thanks for the comments, it's always educational to get the viewpoints and
experiences from others, on items that are "shared ground".

I didn't mean to come off like an OS/2 fanatic.  I started using OS/2 around
1990, early 1991 at the latest, and short of Unix (I wasn't a Unix fanatic at
the time, although I was coming up to speed), I still judge OS/2 to be one of
the better x86 options for the early and mid 1990's.  Its a given here that you
looked at the software you wanted to run, then purchased the appropriate
hardware accordingly.

Thanks for the reminder on the Arca Noae, I'm sure I had read that previously,
then just selectively chose to drop it from memory.  I haven't used OS/2, or its
derivatives, exclusively on a day-to-day basis since probably 1997 or 1998 at
the latest.