What to Do with a PS/2?

Stefan Skoglund (lokal användare) stefan.skoglund at agj.net
Thu Jan 28 07:49:36 CST 2016

ons 2016-01-27 klockan 14:42 +0100 skrev Liam Proven:
> But trying the modern version today brings the bad memories flooding
> back, I'm afraid... Of multi-thousand-line CONFIG.SYS files, of
> juggling drivers (PATA versus SATA today, for example), of patchy or
> missing hardware support etc.

The previous evening i tried to install vmware esxi 5.5 on an Lenovo
Thinkserver (ts140.)
An exercise in futility trying to install stock esx 5.5 on that thing
(it needs an patched install image of esxi if its inbuilt ethernet is to
work  and then it is the question about that software raid which it
has.) ESX doesnt like software raid :-)
ESXi 6 went without an hitch.