What to Do with a PS/2?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 07:39:39 CST 2016

On 26 January 2016 at 17:24, Mark J. Blair <nf6x at nf6x.net> wrote:
> That site looks a bit more challenging for an English-only speaker. :) Maybe google translate can help me find my way around... yeah, much better now. Thanks for the links!

Yes, it certainly is. I live in the Czech Republic, but I don't speak
Czech worth a damn -- but between that and rudimentary Cyrillic
reading ability, I can handle a little very basic Russian. That site's
still too much for me, but Google Chrome and Google Translate make it
navigable.

I don't normally recommend such things, but for decades-old releases
of an OS, Bittorrent can be your friend, too.

E.g.

https://thepiratebay.se/search/ibm%20os%202/0/99/300