What to Do with a PS/2?

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Jan 25 23:01:32 CST 2016

I found a floppy-based image set for OS/2 Warp 3 Connect 3.0, but most of the images are 1.8M XDF images which I don't think I can write on my 3.5" USB floppy drive.

I also downloaded an ISO of OS/2 Warp 3 Connect BonusPak 3.0, and I pulled a SCSI CDROM drive out of a spare Sun Ultra 60 organ donor. I don't have any CDR media, so I have a spindle on the way from Amazon now.

If my PS/2 can't boot directly from that CDROM, then I'll have more challenges ahead!

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/