What to Do with a PS/2?

John Willis chocolatejollis38 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:11:59 CST 2016

I would second the idea of running OS/2 Warp on it. Though FWIW, I would
recommend Warp Connect (blue spine).
It will give you TCP/IP networking (over Ethernet, and not just dial-up
like the "Internet Connection for OS/2" that shipped
with "vanilla" Warp's Bonus Pak) out of the box. If you get Warp Connect
(or any version of Warp, for that matter)
going, I would strongly recommend applying all of the available FixPaks for
it, which should let you run at least some
version of WarpZilla, and save you a great deal of headaches.