Restoring Old Paper Tape

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 14:23:51 CST 2016

on moldy   paper and other items....

generally  we  will  bag it and tag it  to isolate  it  from everything
else... check part #   or  document  name  ( in the case of  printed material)
against what already  exists.  if it  exists then  the moldy  nasty stuff is
  scrap.  If it is  something  that  warrants  preservation  but not  found
elsewhere then we consider moving forward  on preservation efforts.

Ed Sharpe archivist  for SMECC  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 1/21/2016 6:57:02 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,