SGI Fuel P/S ::WAS:::::::Re: For you SGI fans...

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Fri Jan 15 16:58:31 CST 2016

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Jerry Kemp <other at oryx.us> wrote:

> Thanks for the comments.
>
> All this SGI discussion has me wanting to go out and hunt down a Fuel even
> more.
>
> It sounds like I need to focus on finding one with a rev-4 or better power
> supply.
>
> Its been some time since I have personally done any soldering.
>
> There's got to be some place, for a fee, that knows about and can repair
> SGI power supplies.
>
> Jerry

That's it - I gotta fire up my Octane this weekend.  And dig into that
treasure trove of ISOs....

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."