Archiving CP/M 2.2 Source Code Programs to a PC (Fat or NTFS media)

Robo58 robo58 at optonline.net
Fri Jan 15 08:09:37 CST 2016

Hi Folks,

I have many diskettes worth of CP/M 2.2 assembler source code and programs
that I'd like to archive in the PC environment.  I'm worried that my media
is degrading and I want to move it before it's too late.

The media is mostly 8" SD or DD, there are also some 5.25" HD diskettes too.

I have the original hardware and can view the media and run the programs.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to move it to the PC environment.

Thanks Robo