For you SGI fans...

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:25:56 CST 2016

> So instead of sneering about it, why not upload ISOs of that version?

I wasn't sneering at it. My goal was to advise people not to waste time
performing a 4 hour install process that takes 6 CDs that each need to be
read in twice only to find out they can't run anything. IRIX is one of the
worst OSes to go thru such a process for.

There's no need to be such an asshole about it, Gene.
I was already planning on looking for the .22 CDs to upload when I get home
from work, but it's times like this I wonder why I try to lift a finger to
do anything for this community.

Cheers,

- Ian

--