HP 16700A/16702A logic analyzer help request - /etc/rc.config.d/netconf file wanted

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 22:49:28 CST 2016

On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 9:39 PM, Glen Slick <glen.slick at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you need to do that it might be easiest to just do a fresh install instead of
> trying to manually sort things out by hand after a disk transplant.

At the time I didn't have the install CD, but I do now.  I also didn't
have a suitable SCSI drive. I just wanted to check the 16700A quickly
before the end of the possibility of returning it, so I had to use
what was on hand.

> You must not be aware of the "introScreen" lmcrypt hack. You can
> regenerate a license.dat file with correct passwords for all of the
> tool sets available on the software installation CD.

You're right. I'm not aware of that hack. Sounds useful! I must not be
coming up with the right search keywords.