HP 16700A/16702A logic analyzer help request - /etc/rc.config.d/netconf file wanted

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 23:22:56 CST 2016

I previously mentioned that the ethernet interface on my HP 16702A is
not working. After a lot of messing around, I discovered that the
10baseT interface actually works fine if I log in as root (after
jailbreaking it), and manually configure the interface.

The problem seems to be with the /etc/rc.config.d/netconf file, which
was trying to configure the lan1 interface, which doesn't exist. It
should configure lan0. I edited the file to use lan0, and now when I
boot the analyzer, it still reports errors, and still won't let me do
the GUI lan configuration, but the interface actually works.

Could someone with a 16700A or 16702A please make available a copy of
their /etc/rc.config.d/netconf file for comparison?

Thanks!
Eric