dec mid-sized cabinet (TU10/TM11)

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Mon Feb 22 09:28:53 CST 2016

I had cause over the weekend to take apart my 8E dual-bay system (the
TU10/TM11 is being traded off). I remembered there was some discussion a few
weeks ago about the mid-sized dec cabinets with the sloped top front, so
figured I'd post a pic. Mine may be somewhat unusual in that the operator
controls for the TU10 are on this sloped front at the top rather than the
bottom left quadrant of the drive. The rack next to it with the 8E and TU56
has just a blank sloped front in that "PDP 8E Yellow".

Picture at :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/131070638@N02/24884152340/in/dateposted/