got it. RE: Looking for PDP handbook

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Fri Feb 19 17:50:16 CST 2016

Richard wrote...
--------------
All -- I've been searching for an online version of the LSI-11 Processor
Handbook from 1975 (which I think covers the 11/03) but I can't seem to
locate it anywhere.

Does anyone have a link to it or, alternatively,  a real copy that maybe I
can scan?

I probably have several hundred of those dec handbooks, organized by year. I
just pulled the one you want...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131070638@N02/25043539971/in/dateposted/

Richard - it's yours for "the cost of a beer if we ever meet". All I ask is
that if one isn't online anywhere, you make reasonable efforts at some point
to get it scanned and available to the public.

Email me your shipping address off-list.