Possible HP 250 available in Germany

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 02:00:49 CST 2016

Just curious. Could this be the same HP250 I saw on Ebay one year ago and
posted a link to this list (the link is dead now)? It was relisted,
relisted and relisted and then never appeared again. The seller lowered the
price somewhat during this. But I never saw it sell.
That one was a desktop variant with a separate 7906 in a low desk side
cabinet.

> -Rik

/Mattis