Anyone have DIBOL-11, CTS-300, or CTS-500?

Zane Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Feb 15 18:10:44 CST 2016

Wow!  I’m sad to say, good luck with this one.  I’ve not seen any sign of it having survived.  As close as I can get is the binder I have for COS-310 v8.01, but that is for the PDP-8.

I’ve always thought it would be interesting to check out DIBOL-11, so would be interested if you have any luck.  My fear is this is like DECnet for RT-11, impossible to find.  I hope I’m wrong.

Zane