IBM 3290 terminal

Kevin Bowling kevin.bowling at kev009.com
Tue Feb 9 16:21:45 CST 2016

It does have HD, it's a really nice unit
https://twitter.com/kevinbowling1/status/696944481023741952.  It can load
data from a 3.5" floppy, but I will need to get the file on to it somehow.
I will contact the company and see what they recommend, it must have been a
common operating mod so I'm not sure it isn't preloaded.  I would still
entertain a real 3174-22L at the right price.

Regards,