Last call: free machines in Sweden

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Mon Feb 1 14:18:23 CST 2016

I really like my 4000/300 - and it warms the room quite nicely.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."