USPS: Re: PDP-11/03, LSI-11 KEV11-C CIS option

Ken Seefried seefriek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:30:10 CST 2016

On Sun, 31 Jan 2016, Pete Lancashire wrote:
>> On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 1:24 AM, Henk Gooijen <henk.gooijen at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Spend the extra few dollars (or what your currency is) and pack it in a
>> very strong box. I've actually had EPROMs show up cracked in half
>
>Seconded. The machines the USPS uses for automated sorting of mail are not
>gentle on parcels.

I'd rather strongly suggest you not us the USPS period.  In the last 6
months or so they've flat out lost 4 items either destined to or
shipped by me, and one item apparently (according to the tracking web
site) sat in a sorting facility in Utah for nearly a month before
magically showing up.  Glad it wasn't perishable.

KJ