DEC banner panel

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 16:28:11 CST 2016

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 10:21 PM, Rod Smallwood
<rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com> wrote:

> As soon as the girls get back from the Christmas break I'll have a word.

THanks.... Needless to say this is hardly urgent. Heck the complete 8/e
system will take time to get sorted out, and that's not urgent. Of course
the banner can go on at any time.

But it would be interesting to know what's possible...

> I remember there's way from artwork to high grade decal. The sample I saw
> looked like it had been printed.
> It wasn't glossy and did not look like a photograph.  A suitably shaped
> aluminium panel, put your sticky backed decal on it, run it throught a
> mangle (a pair of rubber rollers) to get rid of the air and there you go.

That's going to be 'fun'.. I can see myself making rollers and a frame to
hold them. And then tryng to get a bit of sheet aluminium, cut it, round
the corners etc.

-tony