IBM Server 7587

Ben Sinclair ben at bensinclair.com
Mon Dec 12 14:59:09 CST 2016

Thanks! Mine just arrived a few moments ago.

It powers up just fine, and appears to be a pretty standard PC with a
Phoenix BIOS. It doesn't have a hard drive installed, but I'm planning to
use an IDE to CF board.

It's somewhat loud, so I might see about replacing the fans. I can't
imagine this gets very hot, but we'll see.

--
Ben Sinclair
ben at bensinclair.com