SGI Indigo, WTB Power supply? Burning smell?

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 22:09:27 CST 2016

I have a indigo that is not getting much use. I believe it has the R4000
with the better power supply, and maxed out ram.(whatever that may be, i
want to say 192 Mb, but i coud be mistaken, i can fire it up and verify if
needed) I have not used it much. Prom battery is dead, i used to jump it
with a AAA battery temporally to get past a Time error at startup, but
never got around to soldering a proper battery into it. It should have the
maxed out memory, as well as the keyboard and mouse to go along with it.

I am in the process of paying off 2 SGI onyx 2's, if the indigo with the
keyboard and mouse would be of interest, i can sell it to you to put money
twords my Onyx fund.

--Devin