Intel C1101A

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Sun Dec 4 17:29:57 CST 2016

The supplier (a different one from the one I first used) that quoted me on
C1101A for the second round sent me a picture.. exact same 'lot' or 'job'
number as the ones I have.  So perhaps even that may not be meaningful?
What are the odds I'd hit the exact same dates from two different suppliers?

I'm thinking it's *fairly* safe to assume white ceramic is pre-76, at
least.. but yeah.. might be impossible to ever really know.  I'm just
wondering why the price jumped to $40+ each all of a sudden!